Monday 14 September 2015

Audley End Classic Cars Events

I visited the Audley End car show on Sunday 13th. There were a few classic cars that were truly beautiful, I managed to convince a couple of the owners to move the cars into a position such that I could use the house as a background. I waited until the end of the show which coincided with a big improvement to the light.  I have included a lot more images than normal of these two cars for the benefit of the two owners.


The first car is a 1938 4.25 overdrive MR series Razor Edge Sports Saloon.  The present owners Bob & Marie Gathercole purchased the car in 2005. I have included a copy of the complete history supplied by them.










The history to date from the owner.
The Bentley's Tool Kit

Bob the proud owner shows the original tool kit. 



Period Black & White Image

© Lionel Callow 2015

The second car is a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud. The build started in 1955 & was first registered in 1956 after completion. Its present owner Brian uses the car on a regular basis for weddings and special occasions.  










Period Black & White Image

© Lionel Callow 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment